Male Intimate Waxing is a very skilled job so you should always make sure you find specialists like ourselves to wax this area. Hard wax is always used for intimate male waxing as this type of wax is specifically designed for this delicate area to ensure that all the hair you want to be removed is done with as little discomfort as possible.
At your first appointment, your therapist will ask you if you have any allergies, skin or blood disorders or are on any medications that would not make you a candidate for waxing. Please let us know if any of these things change at future appointments.
Your therapist will always wear gloves and consult with you before starting the waxing treatment what areas specifically you would like waxed, and if there are any areas, you would like to be trimmed or shaped. The area may be cleaned or talc added if needed before the wax is applied, and after the waxing treatment is completed, oil will be sprayed on the area to soothe the skin and remove any wax residue from the treated area. It’s very important to us that you feel comfortable and at ease during your treatment and that you are happy with the result.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this treatment so feel free to call, text or email any questions you may have and we will get back to you with the answers.
Men’s Intimate Waxing Prices
- The Hawaiian Wax – Back, Sack & Crack (Penis/Sac/Pubic triangle/Crack/Buttocks/Full back) – £72
- The Californian Wax (Penis/Sac/Pubic triangle/Crack/Buttocks/Full back/Chest/Abs) – £88
- The Bruno Wax (Sac/Penis/Pubic triangle/Crack/Buttocks) – £55
- The Vermont Wax (Sac/Penis/Pubic triangle) – £45
- The New Yorker Wax (Sac/Penis) – £35
- The Alaskan (Buttocks/Crack) – £35
- The Triangle (Pubic triangle removed) – £20
For bookings and queries please call, text or email us using the phone numbers or contact form below